Jeffrey Welch | Attorney at Law
Mr. Welch has been practicing law in Nebraska since 1993 after graduating from the Creighton University School of Law. He started his career as a deputy county attorney working in the criminal prosecution division with the Douglas County Attorneys office. In 1997, he moved into private practice, obtained his Iowa bar law license and since that time civil practice has remained his focus.
Jeff has more than 25 years of experience representing clients in injury claims and tried numerous jury and bench trials to noteworthy conclusions in both state and federal court. Licensed in both Nebraska and Iowa, he maintains a caseload that focuses on medical malpractice litigation.
- Multi-million dollar recovery for a number of clients who were exposed to negligently tainted medical supplies during chemo therapy treatment.
- Six-figure recovery for a woman who was diagnosed with breast cancer and underwent a double mastectomy – only to learn the pathology diagnosis was false.
- Million dollar plus recovery for a young rural Nebraskan who was born with cerebral palsy – due to the failure of the hospital medical staff to recognize fetal distress during delivery.
- Six-figure settlement for the family of a woman who passed away after her physicians failed to recognize that as a result of a barbaric procedure, the patient was not receiving life-giving nutrition causing starvation death.
- Million dollar plus recovery for a man not informed of abnormal prostate lab values that resulted in cancer diagnosis.
- Personal Injury
- Medical Malpractice
- Workers Compensation
- JD, Creighton School of Law, 1993
- BS, University of Nebraska, 1990
- Nebraska and Iowa